Sunday 23 April 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. The school holidays are nearly over. I'm not looking forward to Chai having to go back to school. Life is so much easier when he's home. 

2. This week all the fun starts with Chai's sensory issues. He has his first OT therapy session, I have to meet with the school to discuss his needs and we have a Paediatrician appointment to get an official diagnosis.

3. I'm finding it really tough figuring out how to deal with his behaviour. I know that what he does is due to his sensory issues but that doesn't mean that it's acceptable. Disciplining him for something that he can't control isn't fair, but letting him hit is brother is also not fair. I have no idea what to do. I talk to him about it and we discuss how he will handle it next time, let's hope that works.

4. Tiger cleared out the garage a few days ago. He bought inside boxes I didn't know were there. In one of them I found my crystal bible that I've been looking for for years now. In the same box I found our wedding candles (Leura by Glasshouse). I'm burning one now, it's such a gorgeous scent.

5. I love that we are slowly but surely getting the house sorted. This week I'm going to get into the junk room and clean out as much as I can. We're having a garage sale next week, anything that doesn't sell is going to charity or the women's refuge.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!