Sunday 30 April 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. All these SFS on Instagram drive me nuts. They're getting so common and it always seems to be the same people shouting out the same accounts. What's with that? If you love someone's account post about them once, but don't do it over and over again.

2. Whilst we're on the subject of annoying Instagram posts, the ones who do six or more posts in a row to make a big picture get an instant unfollow too. 

3. I've been listening to an 80's music channel online, 80's music was awesome

4. Tiger and I have started drinking kefir. I'd really like to get the boys to drink it too, no luck so far. Can't say I blame them, the taste is quite tangy. I'll report back when I figure out if it's helping us at all.

5. We took the boys to a trampoline place this week, it was a lot of fun but really hard work! I'd love to do a trampoline fitness class. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!