Sunday 27 November 2022

Thoughts of the week

1. For anyone who needs to hear this, it's time to clean out your freezer. Do the fridge whilst you're there too.

2. I am wondering if I've overcommitted myself for next year. Time will tell.

3. Chai and I were going through our CD and DVD's last weekend. I found CD's with singles that I'd burned to play in the car. I've been playing them this week and it's been awesome. I love listening to the old songs I used to love. Who remembers Kiss Me by Indecent Obsession? Hah.

4. How overwhelming are all the Black Friday emails? I'm going through and unsubscribing to all of them. I don't need to be inundated with emails.

5. I've been slowly going through and decluttering. It's such a good feeling.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!