Friday 4 November 2022

FFS Friday - Zzzzzzzz

How is it November? I am so not ready for this.

So, how have you been beautiful people? I've been busy. Busy working, busy volunteering at the school and busy with life. Frankly I'm exhausted and over being so busy. Life is much nicer when it's quiet. That's one of the things I loved about home schooling. Life wasn't quiet, but it was a lot more relaxed. We weren't busy, we didn't have a schedule, we did things when we wanted to other than the occasional appointment. Life was very different. 
Whilst I think we're happier now, I miss the carefree, unhurried days. 

I have so much to say but don't know what to say. 
Like so many other people, I'm tired. This time of year is not fun, it gets so busy with end of year school things for the kids, organising for next year, planning for the school holidays and a whole pile of general life things. 
 
There really isn't much point to this post. I hope you are all well and happy. If not, I hope things improve soon. You've got this, you're amazing.

Have a lovely weekend beautiful people.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!