Thursday 18 August 2022

My Lipstick Day Purchase

A few weeks ago it was Lipstick Day and there were some great offers. I'm happy with any excuse to shop, so made a purchase from MAC. They were offering a free lipstick with all orders and a free lip balm with orders over $80 (might have been over $85, I'm not sure).
 
My order has finally arrived, here's what I got:
 
 
I ordered the foundation and eyeshadow, the lip balm and lipstick were freebies.

 
I needed a new foundation so decide to try out the Studio Radiance foundation. I got shade C2 which is perfect. You can swap MAC foundations if they are the wrong colour, which meant I could order online without worrying about getting the wrong colour. 
I used their online chat to get a colour match and it was perfect.
 
 
 
I love the Powder Kiss lipstick formula but wasn't sure Teddy 2.0 would suit me. I'm pleasantly surprised to find it's a lovely, natural colour on me. 
 
 
I've wanted to try the Glow Play balms for a while so was very excited to get this one. The colour is gorgeous, it's That Tickles.
 
 
Since I love the Powder Kiss lipsticks, I wanted to try one of the eyeshadows. I haven't been wearing shadow much lately as I've been suffering with allergy eyes, so I wanted a light colour to cancel out the redness. I chose Best of Me. It's just like the Powder Kiss lipsticks, light, creamy and lovely. 
 
Did you make any orders for national Lipstick Day? What did you get?

2 comments :

  1. Hi😊 I ended up avoiding buying that day but I did it shortly after and I bought my n.10 red lipstick from Sephora🤦 I'm still looking for the perfect red lipstick (which probably doesn't exist) which I don't have occasions to wear ( I live in a rural village in the Northern Rivers NSW 😂). Thank you for your blog! I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The perfect red is so hard to find! I don't have reasons to wear red lipstick anymore either, everyone at my work doesn't wear makeup so I'd look very out of place if I did. I say you should rock your red whenever you want to!
      Have you tried any of the MAC reds? I don't love any of them.
      I really like Nars Dragon Girl. Maybelline do some lovely reds too.
      Thanks so much for reading xxx

      Delete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!