Saturday 9 August 2008

Dove Energy Glow


This has been my favorite moisturiser for over a year now, which is amazing for me, as I'm usually very fickle with my products. I purchased it when I saw it on the Baumann Store website. As usual, the products Dr Baumann recommends for my skin type are amazing.

According to Dove: Energy Glow brightening moisturiser contains natural skin illuminating ingredients which immediately brighten skin and provide lasting radiance. The visual enhancement complex blurs fine lines, wrinkles and smoothes uneven skin tone for softer, younger looking skin. The formulation, with UVA/UVB sunscreens, helps protect against the visible signs of premature aging.

When I first started using this I didn't think that it was brightening my skin or making it look any different. I thought it was a really nice moisturiser, but not brightening, until one of the girls at work told me that I've been 'glowing' lately. She put this down to me being newly engaged, and didn't believe me when I told her it was my new moisturiser. However, I'm sure that it's my moisturiser not my fiance that's making me glow!

I can't say that it's made any difference to my fine lines or skintone, but it's still a great moisturiser. Energy Glow is a rich and creamy, perfect for dry and sensitive skin. It sinks in quickly and doesn't leave any oily residue. My skin has felt soft and smooth all day since I've been using this moisturiser. I've also noticed that I no longer get the red, dry patches that I used to get.

I purchased a 50ml pump tube for $13.95(AUD). With daily use this has lasted me 6 weeks.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!