Sunday 1 May 2022

Thoughts of the week

1. I worked three days this week. It's the most work I've done outside the home in the last eleven years. Returning to work has been interesting. I've had to get new clothes and realised that I have no idea what to wear to work now. After being in a leadership position, not being a leader is interesting.

2. I would so love to get a job where I could move up the ladder, but I just don't see how it's possible. There's one that I'm really tempted to apply for, but it seems pointless when I won't be able to the required hours. 

3. Mecca beauty loop boxes came out this week so I placed my first Mecca order in a long time. I got the new Bobbi Brown Corrector stick and one of the Too Faced heart shaped lipsticks. Can't wait for it to arrive.

4. Our mask mandates ended at midnight Thursday. I'm not sure about not wearing a mask. I'm really excited to wear make-up and lipstick again, but I don't know how comfortable I am with the increased risk of getting sick.

5. When the end to the mandates was announced I excitedly pulled out all my lip products. I had to hunt around to find my make-up. I'm not sure I even remember how to put make-up on, it's been so long.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!