Sunday 13 June 2021

Thoughts of the week

1. I knew when I pressed publish on Friday's post I'd get a rude comment and of course I did. What I don't understand is why people are so rude now. Why attack instead of explaining? I wasn't rude or judgemental in my post, I was genuinely trying to understand. A rude comment didn't help me to understand. 
What did help is the twitter friend who without judgement, explained to me why people are upset.
 
2. If you can be anything, be kind.
 
3. It's people like the person who anonymously left a rude comment that make me scared for what Chai might face in the future. Being neurodivergent there are lots of things that he genuinely doesn't understand. It worries me that if he asks for clarification he'll be attacked, which will lead to him being silent when he doesn't understand something. 
 
4. Priceline's half price make-up sale runs from Tuesday to Thursday this week.
 
5. My home jungle is growing really well at the moment. I'll put a picture of it in my Instagram stories this week.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!