Sunday 11 April 2021

Thoughts of the week

1. This week I was reading an article about Sam Stosur coming out. It really shits me that coming out is still such a big deal. It shouldn't be. Who someone loves is of no consequence to anyone else and they shouldn't be judged for who they love.
 
2. Having said that, I've also been horrified to hear from the boys that gay is still used as an insult. I'd thought we'd moved past that but clearly we haven't. I've told my boys that we can't control who we love and being gay is totally fine.
 
3. Eljay lost his third tooth on Thursday and now he has a gap. It's the first time we've had a tooth gap with either boy. Previously their new teeth were fully grown before the baby one fell out. 
He looks so cute with his gappy smile.
 
4. Chai has been a monster these school holidays. I have no idea why but it hasn't been fun.
 
5. Vale Prince Philip.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!