Sunday 7 February 2021

Thoughts of the week

1. Lockdown is over! I'm glad it was only five days, we were very lucky.
 
2. I've been trying to solve the Rubiks cube. It's so frustrating. I got really close and only had one layer to go, then I stuffed it up and was almost back to the start again. Soooooo annoying! I persisted and finally solved the whole cube! 
(Eljay mucked it up again the next day but that's okay).
 
3. The boys go back to school tomorrow. Chai can't wait. Eljay doesn't want to go.
 
4. I had big plans to start decluttering the house but lost my motivation during lockdown. If any of you find my motivation can you please send it back, I really need it.
 
5. Last week I had plans of hwat I wanted to do when the boys were back at school, then lockdown changed them all. Now I have no idea what I want to do. I suppose I'll start doing the NDIS forms and find a Speech Therapist for Chai. That's going to be fun. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!