Tuesday 23 June 2020

The Lip Oil Series: YSL Beauty Volupte Tint-in-Oil

I'm not sure what happened but I totally forgot about The Lip Oil Series. My last post was in July last year. Oops. I have plenty of Lip Oils so shall continue the series until I've reviewed my whole collection.

Today I'll tell you about the YSL Beauty Volupte Tint-in-Oil.



I've long been a fan of YSL lip products. They're expensive but so beautiful. I love the apricot scent and they always nail the formula. 

Volupte Tint-in-Oil is one of the first lip oils I purchased. It's a light, hydrating wash of sheer colour. On me the glossy shine wears off after a few hours however my lips feel hydrated for around six hours.  

The hydration is thanks to a combination of four different oils: apricot kernel oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, and passiflora edulis seed oil (aka maracuja oil). 

I really like the applicator, the bent shapes fits my lips perfectly making application precise and super easy.



I have the shade Pink About Me, which looks very bright on the sponge applicator but is clear on my pigmented lips. On someone with lighter lips it would give a lovely sheer pink flush.


As with most YSL lip products Tint-in-Oil has a lovely apricot flavour and fragrance. 
If you'd like to read my previous Lip Oil Series posts they're:
Zoella Tinted Berry Lip Oil
Physician's Formula Argan Wear Lip Oil Duo
Lancome Juicy Shakers vs Designer Brands Lavish Lip Oil
Kiehl's Love Oil for Lips and Yes to Coconuts Cooling Lip Oil
Rimmel Oh My Gloss Oil Tint

What's your favourite lip oil?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!