Tuesday 2 April 2019

Five favourite natural lip products

A few weeks ago Hayley from A Better Kind posted about her favourite vegan lipsticks. I want them all.

She inspired me to post about my five favourite natural lip products. Other than the Bite Beauty BB for lips they're all vegan. 


Neek Skin Organics Shine On
If you're looking for a lip gloss in stick form, Shine On is your girl. Once applied this feels and looks like a non sticky lip gloss. It's high shine, lasts around three hours and leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated. I love to use this over matte lipsticks and lip liner.
 
Love and Toast Misbehavin Lip Glaze
I've had this sitting unopened in my collection for ages which is silly because it's a beautiful balm. The colour and flavour are lovely, similar to Juicy Tubes but without the stickiness. Unfortunately, like Juicy Tubes these glosses have also been discontinued. Why does that always happen?

The Body Shop Acai Blueberry Dragon Fruit Lip Juicer
I love to use this as a lip and cheek colour. It applies matte, so works very well as a blush and is quite long lasting for a lip balm. The colour is sheer but buildable and the flavour is gorgeous. 

Rouge Bunny Rouge Sip of Pink Shimmering Luxe Balm
I have the clear version of this, it also comes in several different tints. I love the luxe, hydrating feel of this balm, it's such a joy to use. If only RBR products were easier to find in Australia. I buy mine from their website. They're expensive but worth the cost.

Bite Beauty Watermelon Lush Lip Tint
As usual, Bite Beauty can do no wrong. This is another of their amazing products. Super hydrating, gorgeous opaque colour and a great range of shades to choose from. I'll always be a Bite Beauty fan.

For an added bonus, I also love Shanghai Suzy lipsticks. They're beautiful, vegan and made in Australia. 

What are your favourite lip products at the moment?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!