Wednesday 28 March 2018

Pan the Pots

How's that for a title? Hah. I did consider making it Pan the pot but thought that might be a little misleading.

Along with my efforts to finish as much of my make-up as I can this year, I've decided to do little project pans along the way. My first one is going to be trying to finish or hit pan on some of my products in pots. They tend to get neglected in my collection as I reach for products that are easier to use.


I've chosen six different products: several lip balms, a lipstick, an all over balm and a blush. I'm hoping having a range of products will make it easier for me to stick to the project pan as I have a selection of products to use. I already use the Givenchy Magic lip and cheek balm every day and I've hit pan on it, so that won't take too much effort to finish.

I've made a dent in the Soap and Glory lip balm, however everything else is barely used. Learning from past mistakes, I've chosen products that I enjoy using, there's no point trying to pan something I don't like as I just won't reach for it.


The Harlotte lipstick, Soap and Glory balm and Yard lip bloss are all old so need to go asap. The sooner the better. Balm of Ages and the Salt lip balm are new to my collection however I'd still like to get some good use out of them as they're both lovely.
I haven't set a specific time frame for this project, if I finish something quickly that's great. I'll probably run it until the end of the year and then see what progress I've made and if I want to continue using the products or move on to something else. 

Are you doing a project pan? If you are and you're recording your effort, please link it below so I can check it out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!