Wednesday 21 March 2018

My five minute make-up routine

Last week I was watching make-up routines on YouTube. I came across Jenna Dewan Tatum's ten minute make-up routine (loved it) so decided to time my routine. With a few interruptions my morning make-up routine takes 4 minutes and 46 seconds, so we'll call it five minutes.


My routine is very simple these days, it consists of eye primer, lip primer, foundation, concealer, brow pencil, eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, blush, lipstick and powder. 

I'm trying to finish my mineral foundation, so at the moment I'm using Nude by Nature Natural Mineral Cover and Mineral Finishing Veil. Soap and Glory Kick Ass concealer is amazing, it lasts all day with minimal creasing. It's a shame the full Soap and Glory range isn't available here.

My eye primer is Too Faced Shadow Insurance, lip primer is Dr Brandt Xtend Your Youth Lip Filler and Volumizer. You're probably over hearing about and seeing my Shu Uemura Acorn Hard Brown pencil. Frankly I am too, I'll be glad when it's finally finished and I can move onto something else.

My current eye shadow is Rouge Bunny Rouge Atlas Swallowtail Long Lasting Cream eyeshadow, liner is Artdeco Mineral Eye Styler No 62. I love the Raww Beauty Moringa Lash Impact mascara, it smells amazing.

Givenchy Magic Lip and Cheek balm I use as a blush and also as a lip balm/lip tint. I put my Bite Beauty Pepper Luminious Creme Lipstick over the top, dust on my finishing powder and I'm good to go. Quick and easy. 


I keep everything in this brilliant draw string make-up bag that Anna gave me. It lays out flat so that I can see everything then closes up to a little bag which doesn't take up much space. It's by Younique if you want one. 

You can see Jenna's routine here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!