Friday 2 March 2018

FFS Friday - Original

What's with those people who copy ideas and pass them off as their own? Do they really think they're fooling anyone? Or do they actually believe the idea was theirs?

Tiger and I have been together for twelve years in June. The whole time I've saved my coins and then banked them when I had a whole pile. 

Last year I did the $5 note thing where every time you get a $5 note you save it then at the end of the year you've got a nice sum of money.

Last weekend Tiger announced that he had a brilliant idea. 

He bought out a huge tub and announced that we could save all our change and use it as spending money when we go on holiday at the end of the year. 

We could even save our $5 notes too! 

He was so excited with his brilliant plan.

I just looked at him in confusion and told him that we already do that. I then produced all the money boxes we have strewn around the house. 

According to Tiger the reason his is a new and brilliant idea is because we'll be putting the money into a big tub.

Yep. 

So original.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!