Monday 5 March 2018

February Empties

Well February came and went in a flash didn't it.


Corrynne's Fullers Earth Face Wash
When you've been using something on and off for fifteen years, you know it's good. Through all the different stages my skin has gone through, I've always been able to use my Fullers Earth Face Wash. It doesn't sting my eyes, is suitable even when my skin is irritated and it's locally made. 

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation sample
I'd love to try this in the correct shade because it was lovely. 

Benefit Benetint
This tiny little bottle lasted me over six months, I hate to think how long a full size bottle would last. If it came in a smaller size I'd definitely purchase, I love the gorgeous wash of colour that it gives to my lips and cheeks. 

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil
Easily one of my all time favourite eye pencils. I'm currently using a Chanel pencil that's nowhere near as good as the Essence one. 

Hurraw Papaya Pineapple Lip Balm
When I first tried Hurraw lip balms I didn't like them. No idea why. Fastforward a new years and I was looking for an oval shaped lip balm to carry in my back pocket. I grabbed my Hurraw balm and it was love at first use. 
My boys love them too, Chai keeps one in his drawer at school and they're constantly stealing mine.

Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face Sunscreen
I've found my new favourite facial sunscreen! Whilst I'd still love to find a natural one that works for me, To Save Face is filling in the gap whilst I search.

Natralus Paw Paw Ointment
A staple in our house and the only paw paw ointment that we use. 

McArthur Hydrating Face Cream
McArthur are such an under rated brand. They're Australian made, natural and very effective. I loved this moisturiser and will definitely repurchase. 

The Body Shop Japanese Camellia Cream
Oh how I love this luxurious cream. It's so soft and fluffy, it's like rubbing clouds on myself. 

L'Oreal Pure Clay Mask
These are all lovely, however I'm making the switch to natural products so won't be repurchasing. 

Soap and Glory Flake Away
This smells so good! It's not as good as my all time favourite It's The Bomb scrub, but it's pretty good. 

Little Bairn Body Wash
If you have little ones and are yet to try Little Bairn products, get onto it. They're super gentle, all natural and perfect for bubs. 

L'Oreal Revitalift Centella Repair
I'm suprised to report that I liked Centella Repair. I received it to trial for Beauty Crew. The tube lasted me four weeks with twice daily use. My skin felt softer and looked firmer after about two weeks of use. Despite it not being natural I would consider buying a tube if I saw it on sale. 

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Face Scrub
Meh.

Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Face
I don't like this at all. It's thick, white and very difficult to rub in. 

Only Good Protect Hand Wash
This is one of our favourite hand washes. 

Ombra Sensitive Sunscreen
In summer when we're going through 250mls of sunscreen a week, Ombra is what I use on our body. I have to use natural sunscreen on our face due to sensitivities, but the Ombra is cheap and ideal for using everywhere else.



BYS Coffee Body Scrub
For a cheap scrub it's not bad. Not amazing but not bad. 

Bean Body Coffee Bean Scrub
Despite having a gorgeous coffee scent, I would not repurchase due to it leaving behind a greasy, brown film that it quite difficult to remove. 

Skin Republic 24k Gold Aqua Gel Under Eye Patch
Lately I've been making the effort to use eye masks at least twice a week. I'm yet to see a difference in the condition of my skin, but it's not doing any harm. These are lovely and regularly half price at the supermarket. 

Patchology Firm Face and Neck Mask
I found this really difficult to use, it was a funny shape and I struggled to get it on. It'd be better if it came in two pieces.


NuFace Prep-N-Glow
Face wipes are face wipes. 

Johnson's Skincare Baby Wipes
These are a handbag staple for me as I'm constantly wiping the boys sticky hands. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!