Friday 9 March 2018

Dear Chai

My precious boy. Today you are seven. Seven! What an amazing child you are. 

You are a real individual and march to the beat of your own drum.You have a definite sense of style and are often in character. You'll change outfits at least three times a day according to which character you are.

You're an outgoing boy and make friends wherever you go. You'll happily chat to almost anyone, if you decide you don't like someone there's a good reason for it.

You're curious, friendly and love to be active. You love spending time with your friends and you have plenty of them. I'm sure you know the names of almost everyone at your school.

You stick up for your friends and are very loyal. You don't hesitate to say something if someone is being picked on and won't let anyone be nasty to your brother. 

School is still a challenge for you, you love to learn, but not the way that the school expects you to. You need to be active and moving not chained to a desk all day, it's just not you.

Swimming is one of your favourite things to do and you're a great swimmer. You'll spend hours in the pool doing tricks and swimming around.

My darling boy, you are the sunshine in my day and I can't imagine my life without you. Stay wild my beautiful child. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!