Sunday 12 November 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. Chai starts back at school tomorrow. We are all nervous. He's only going for a few hours three times a week to see how it goes. 

2. We seem to have skipped Spring this year and gone straight from Winter to Summer. So far I am not coping well.

3. I've decided to make the transition to mainly natural, cruelty free beauty products. I'll use up what I have and when products need replacing I'll purchase a natural or cruelty free version.

4. We went away for a few days this week and it was lovely. We haven't had a relaxing getaway for years. Usually if we go away for a few days we go to the city which is anything but relaxing. I'd forgotten how wonderful relaxing getaways can be.

5. Who's done their Christmas shopping? I haven't.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!