Wednesday 29 November 2017

November Empties

I finished a blush, a lip balm and a perfume this month! WooHoo! As nice as it is to finish products, I was sad to finish my Mulberry Lanolips as it's no longer available. Oh well.


The Body Shop Blueberry Shower Gel
Unfortunately Blueberry is no longer available, but knowing The Body Shop they'll bring it back eventually. When they do, grab lots cause it's a gorgeous fragrance. 

Lanolips Mulberry 101 Ointment
For Christmas 2015 Lanolips released the beautiful Mulberry lip balma. It was the perfect sheer berry balm. I've been hoping they'll release it again, but no luck so far. I live in hope. 

Vapour Organics Concealer
As I slowly replace my beauty products for natural and organic make-up, I'm trying as many samples as I can. This Vapour Organics concealer was beautiful under my eyes, it stayed in place all day and didn't crease. I'm using the Inikia concealer at the moment and will purchase this when the Inika is empty.

The Body Shop French Grape Seed Body Scrub
I don't normally find the body shop scrubs scrubby enough for me, but this one was great. If I wasn't devoted to my It's The Bomb scrubs I'd definitely purchase. 

Alcome Co Bearly There Deodorant
I now have a lovely selection of natural deodorants that actually work. The Alcome Co deodorant is beautiful, it's soft, soothing on sensitive skin and keeps me smelling nice all day. You can read my full review here.

Palmer's Creamy Cleanser and Make-up Remover
I love these little tubes of cleanser for when I'm travelling. The creamy cleanser is gentle on my skin, doesn't irritate my eyes and easily removes my make-up. 

It's The Bomb Body Scrub
The only body scrub I use now is my It's The Bomb scrub. It has the perfect amount of scrubbiness, it smells beautiful and it's made locally. Perfect. I already have another tub on the go.

Hylamide Sub Q Anti-Age
I'm not convinced this did anything for my skin. I used the whole bottle and didn't notice any changes. I stopped using it a week ago so am waiting to see if I notice any decline in my skin condition, but so far there's no difference, which confirms that it did nothing for me. I'll be going back to my Skinstitut combo of Vitamin C powder and Even Blend serum. 

Becca Watermelon Beach Tint
At first I had a love hate relationship with Becca's Beach Tints, but now it's all love. I used this on both my lips and cheeks, it's a very light, waterproof tint that stays put all day. When I get through a few more blushes this will be a definite repurchase.

Skin Again AHA Exfoliating Cleanser
On the mornings when my skin is feeling rough, this is my go to cleanser. I need to order some more. 

Cancer Council Sensitive Sunscreen
We liked this, it didn't irritate our sensitive skin. Not much else to say about it really. 

Original Source Green Banana and Bamboo Milk Shower Gel
We always have a few Original Source shower gels floating around, they're natural, gentle enough to use on the kids skin and the fragrances are beautiful. 

Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboose Glycolic Night Serum
Out of the four Drunk Elephant products I tried, Glycolic Night Serum is the only one I rate. I applied it at night an it made my skin feel lovely and soft the morning. I won't purchase it because I don't think it's worth the try, there are plenty of glycolic products available for less than half the price.  

L'Occitane Rose Perfume
I love a good rose perfume.


I've been concentrating on finishing my pile of samples. I'm sure they regenerate overnight, just when I think I've used them all new ones appear. 

These were all okay samples. The one that gets an honourable mention is the SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask. I was hoping not to like this but it's amazing. At $200 for six masks it's way out of my budget so unfortunately I won't be purchasing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!