Monday 13 November 2017

Frank Body Send Nudes Lip and Cheek Tint


Every now and again I buy a product and fall in love the first time I use it. It's that wonderful feeling when I know I've found the perfect product and I want to shout it from the rooftop. It doesn't happen often but when it does it's amazing. 

That is exactly what happened when I tried the new Frank Body Send Nudes Lip and Cheek Tint. It's perfection in a tube.

Often lip products labelled as nude are too brown or too warm for me, however the Frank Body nude balm is gorgeous. It's a medium sheer mauvey pink, almost the exact colour of my lips. 

  
Aside from the gorgeous colour and super hydration, what makes this balm perfect is the flavour. It has a slight, sweet coffee flavour that is amazing. I wish all lip products were flavoured, it makes them so much nicer to use. 

The combination of colour, hydration and flavour is why I'm calling this one of my all time favourite lip balms. I love it so much that I'm seriously considering buying one or two back ups so that I'm never without this in my collection. 

The fact that it also works as a sheer blush and eye shadow is an added bonus. I've tried using it as both and it works well. It gives a very light flush of glowy colour on my cheeks and the same on my eyes. 

I purchased my balm from the Frank Body website in the trio set which costs $29.95 with free shipping. It can also be purchased individually for $11.95. 



Ingredients:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!