Monday 23 October 2017

Craptacular AKA Products I regret buying

Every now and again I buy a product that isn't just bad it's so spectacularly bad that it's craptacular. Today I've got two craptacular products to tell you about. 


Thankyou Charcoal Body Polish
Oh my goodness. This was so very bad. I thought perhaps I was using it wrong so gave it to a friend who confirmed my diagnosis, it's craptacular. 

I normally love Thankyou products so I'm not sure what went wrong with this one. What I really don't understand is why it was released for sale. Surely they tried it out and realised it was awful?  

When you rub the body polish on it leaves behind a greasy grey film which is extremely difficult to remove. Body wash alone won't remove it, you need to use a sponge or loofah to get the product off. To add injury to insult, it doesn't even work as a body polish so your skin is no smoother or softer than it was before!

I used this three times with disastrous results each time. I also had to throw out the sponges I used to get the body polish off as they are coated in a grey film that won't come off.

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
A while ago I was on holidays and discovered that my mascara had dried out, so picked up a travel size Perversion Mascara from Mecca. Big mistake. It's horrible. It's a lumpy, clumpy mess that I couldn't use at all. It left huge clumps of mascara on my eye lashes so I'd spend ages trying to comb the lumps out. In the end I gave up, tossed the mascara and bought a Covergirl one from Priceline. 

What crap products have you bought lately?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!