Wednesday 21 September 2016

Tisserand Wild Rose Pulse Point Perfume

Image credit

I don't often review perfumes, purely because I am not very good at describing scents, I can't tell you what notes I like and what the top, middle and base scents are. Wild Rose is one of my favourites though and since it's a rose scent it's pretty easy to describe. 

If, like me, you are a lover of rose scents this one is a beauty. It smells like those big red roses that you'd find in your grandmother's rose garden. 

According to Tisserand, precious french rose is hand blended with organic jojoba to create an elegant, natural perfume. This is ideal for anyone looking for an all natural perfume that's free from any synthetic fragrances.
Known as the queen of flowers, rose is a symbol of love and purity. To enjoy this exquisite aroma, gently roll onto pulse points. 

I purchased my Wild Rose Pulse Point Perfume from Echolife for $22.40. 

Ingredients: jojoba oil, rose absolute oil, citral, eugenol, geraniol, citronellol, farnesol, linalool. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!