Monday 12 September 2016

The Foundation Files - Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation

I've heard so many glowing reviews of the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation that when I saw it for 50% off I had to buy it. I use shade 820 - Creamy Natural.  

Covergirl say that this is an all in one foundation with a long lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer and foundation in one step. I don't agree with their concealer claims, I still need to use a concealer on my dark circles, but it does do a great job of evening my skin tone and covering my pigmentation, as you can see in the photos below.  
Bare face

1 layer applied with the Real Techniques sponge
I tried a flat top brush, foundation sponge, foundation brush, buffing brush and my fingers. I got the best coverage when using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.  I use one layer to get medium to full coverage. It's easily buildable if you want more coverage in problem areas.


This would be great for people with oily skin as it's quite matte. Dry skinned peeps will need to use a good moisturiser underneath. I can see this being a favourite in summer because it's matte and lasts all day. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!