Tuesday 16 August 2016

The Foundation Files - An Introduction

I'm on the hunt for my holy grail foundation, the perfect one that I love and will happily use for eternity, or at least the next year. I decided to document my hunt to possibly help anyone else who may be searching for The One.

I'm looking for medium to high coverage, long lasting, crease free coverage. I don't want to have to use a powder over the top, I just want to put on my foundation and go. I have dry skin but prefer a matte foundation as I find they are longer lasting and I can use moisturiser to provide the hydration that I need.

I don't like shimmer or glow, it makes my pores look huge and highlights my imperfections, but I do like a foundation that brightens my face

I've discovered that the method of application makes a huge difference in the finish achieved, so I'm also experimenting with brushes.

If you have any suggestions please let me know!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!