Wednesday 10 August 2016

July Outgoing and Incoming

Frank Body Cacao scrub - Smells so good! It's the usual coffee scrub, if you like coffee scrubs you'll love this one.

Decleor Hydra Floral face mask - I found this sitting in my collection, went to use it and it was empty. Not sure why I still had it sitting around.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude foundation - This was really nice. I only got half a face out of it so not enough to judge it properly, but first impressions are good.

Antipodes Apostle serum

J'adore and another perfume I can't remember the name of.


Puretopia Face Scrub - An old favourite.

Model Co Cream Cleanser - Love, love, love. This is my new favourite cream cleanser, it smells like roses!

Batiste Blush dry shampoo

L'Oreal Elvive conditioner

John Frieda Radiant Red shampoo - I finished a conditioner and shampoo on the same day!

Garnier The Radiance Renewer cleansing gelee - Sounds exciting but it's just your every day cleanser.

Burberry perfume - Slowly but surely I'm getting through my perfumes.

Make Me Smooth Sugar Cookie perfume - This was sooooo old but still smelled nice so I used it as a room spray. 

Red Earth Sheer Canvas BB cream - This is really runny but provides surprisingly good coverage. Two layers gives medium coverage, with a light dusting of  powder over the top it's magic.

Flight Skincare anti-aging serum -Love!



These are all the products I culled in July. I'm aiming to have a little clean out every month, rather than one big cull. Little culls are easier, I do them when I have a few minutes.

Incoming:
This months incoming is huge because I did lots of hauling whilst we were on holidays. I got to visit Mecca Maxima for the first time, went to Lush, Myer, DJ's and found a L'Occitane boutique. It was a lot of fun.
If you'd like more information about any of these products let me know. No doubt they'll be appearing on the blog soon.






I was sent the gorgeous Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer and Shine lipstick. A full review is coming soon, in short, you all need one.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!