Wednesday 8 June 2016

The hairdryer for people who don't use hairdryers

I have a confession to make. I'm really lazy when it comes to my hair. I never style it and before getting my Vidal Sassoon Pro Styling 1000 hairdryer I rarely blow dried it.  Now I blow dry my hair every time I wash it!

My regular hairdryer is great quality, but blow drying and styling my hair takes so long that I just can't be bothered. I picked up my Vidal Sassoon Pro Styling hairdryer on a whim. It was on sale at Priceline so I grabbed it and haven't looked back. Whilst it's not the most powerful hairdryer it does the job and makes drying and styling my hair very easy. 

It comes with three brush attachments, the round one for curling, the comb one to volumise and the brush one to smooth. Even though my hair needs volume, I usually use the brush head because I can still give my hair volume with it and I find it easier to use than the comb head. 

The great thing about this hairdryer is that I can use it with one hand, so if my arm gets sore I just swap over, easy. Plus it's super fast, I can get my hair totally dried within ten minutes, where as a regular hairdryer takes me about fifteen minutes.
 
If you're a lazy hair styler like I am, you need one of these hairdryers!
They're a bargain at $59.95 and even more of a bargain when they go on sale, I got mine for $40.
Now that I know how great this dryer is I'll pick up a more powerful model once mine dies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!