Friday 3 June 2016

FFS Friday - Wee wee wee

One of the many things they don't tell you about being a parent is how often you'll have to deal with wee and poo. 

Let's face it, most of the things about parenthood they don't tell you.

Even when the kids are toilet trained there's still random attacks of bodily fluid waiting for you when you least expect it. Like last week.

There I was innocently playing Ninja Turtles with the boys. We were hunting the foot clan. As I was walking past the toilet I gleefully noticed two empty toilet rolls. I'd been wanting to start saving them up to create a play area under the table, so thought I'd hit the jackpot when I found two. 

I raced into the toilet and pounced on the first toilet roll. When I picked it up I got covered in wee. FFS.

I picked up the next one and that was also covered in wee. FFS.

Then I noticed that the back of the toilet was covered in wee. It was all over the back of the seat and dripping down both sides of the toilet. FFS.

The toilet tissue basket was also covered in wee. FFS.

So was the entire toilet seat. FFS.

Turns out Chai had 'forgotten' to lift the toilet seat when he went to the toilet. FFS.

Fun times.

After last weeks rant about the teachers not sending Chai home when he was sick, the special needs child is now off sick and his Mum is complaining about kids being sent to school when they're sick. As she should. I'm really hoping she'll say something to the teachers and they'll be more vigilant about sending kids home when they're sick. 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!