Wednesday 31 July 2013

Thoughts of the month

I don't have many thoughts this month, because I'm reaching the end of my pregnancy so have been really tired. Added to that, Chai has decided he no longer needs a daytime nap, so I don't get any rest during the day.

1. It's rather too late, but I am seriously starting to wonder what we were thinking when we decided to have a second child. Actually, I know what we were thinking, we were thinking about Chai having a sibling, however when we got pregnant Tiger didn't work away. I am really not looking forward to solo parenting a newborn and an active toddler. 

2. I've been reading Jessica Alba's book The Honest Life. Initially I thought it'd be a bit wanky but it's a really good book.



3. Country people are so different from city people. Even though we live in a city, it's still a country town and the people are so much more relaxed and friendly.

4. I've realised that I don't have any tv shows I love to watch. There are a few shows I watch every now and again, but nothing that I watch every week and miss if I don't get to watch it. This needs to be remedied so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

5. I really miss reading and would love to start reading again, but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon.

6. Of course last week was all about the royal baby. I felt so sorry for Kate, I can't imagine what it'd be like having such scrutiny surrounding the birth of a baby, let alone your first baby. And then having to leave hospital less than 24 hours later with the whole world watching. Poor girl. How she managed to emerge from hospital looking like that is beyond me, no amount of hair and make-up could have made me look like that a day after giving birth to Chai.

7. The fact that the media is now talking about her weight loss plan disgusts me. OK Magazine, you should be ashamed of yourself.

8. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love winter. It's been very wet lately and I love it.

9. I am itching to place an order with Cult Beauty. They have so many amazing brands and products. So far I've managed to stay strong.

10. Who knew I could come up with so many random, irrelevant thoughts. I'm pretty pleased with this.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!