Thursday 28 March 2013

Project 100 Pan Update 7

I'm so pleased with my progress this month, I can finally see the end in sight! It'd be great if I could finish next month, but with moving, packing and unpacking I don't think that's going to be possible. I had a Priceline voucher this month, so purchased a few things but didn't go over the voucher amount which I'm very happy about. 

This month I've concentrated on using up what's left of my samples. I used to have two tubs full of samples and now I've got half a tub so I'm doing well. My aim is to finish all of my samples, they just take up space and I don't travel often enough for it to be worth me keeping them.

I was really, really tempted to buy a new serum that I had a sample of and loved, but I managed to resist temptation. I'll buy it once I've used up the serums that I currently have.   

After taking a break I'm back to trying to finish up lipsticks. I found a MUFE lipstick that must be at least 10 years old. I know! Amazingly it hasn't gone off, and it's a gorgeous everyday colour, so I'm trying to use it up. It's such a beautiful colour that I'm going to try to find a dupe of it once my project pan is over. I've also pulled out one of my old favourites, MAC Syrup lipstick. I've gone through at least three tubes of it, it'll always be in my collection.

The Mecca catalogue recently arrived at my house so now I have a whole pile of products to add to my wish list, I knew I shouldn't have opened that envelope. 




78. Dermalogica Thermafoliant
79. WotNot Face Wipes
80. Nutrimetics Apricot Body Dew
81. BalmBalm Rose Balm
82. Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Brightening Facial Towelettes
83. Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes
84. A'kin Lavender Body Wash
85. Kit Sensory Lab Coffee Body Scrub
86. Revlon PhotoReady Compact Makeup
87. Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel
88. Dr Organic Pomegranate Deodorant
89. Lily Loves Pearl Polish Me Gentle Facial Exfoliant
90. Ten samples

Only 10 products to go!

Once again I've been thinking about what I'll do when P100P is over. Reese is going to only buy what she needs for the remainder of 2013 and I'm thinking of joining her as it'd be a great way to get my stash down to a manageable, usable amount. Due to the move I won't have access to as many brands as I do now, which will make not shopping a lot easier. Plus, in a few months I'll have two children and I can only imagine what shopping with two children will be like. Don't think I'll be doing it very often!

I'm hoping that my next post will be the end of Project 100 Pan!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!