Wednesday 20 January 2010

My Favorite Make-up Application Tip



I don't know about everyone else but one of the products that I have a lot of trouble applying is concealer. I either can't get enough coverage of my dark circles or I get too much coverage and so look like I have the eyes of an eighty year old. 

The best (and easiest) make-up tip I've ever learned is relating to concealer application. Instead of rubbing on concealer apply it with a brush or your fingers, let it settle for about a minute then gently press it into the skin. If you find you need mover coverage put some concealer onto your finger and press it on. You can keep doing this until you get the coverage that you need. Don't pat or rub, just press gently, then set with a light dusting of powder.


Doing this makes a huge difference. Since I've been applying my concealer this way it looks so much better. I get the coverage I need without it sinking into my fine lines and making me look awful.

7 comments :

  1. I hadn't heard this tip before, I'm going to try it out next time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try this! I always have trouble with my under eye area. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is an excellent tip, I will definitely try it out :)
    Thanks for following, I followed back!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this tip. i never thought about it but i always end up rubbing off my concealer because i dont just pat it in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally with you on that one. Great tip! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am definitely going to try this out. under eye concealer is a pain for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!