Tuesday 7 March 2023

What's in my makeup bag

It's been a little whilst since I did my last "what's in my bag" post so it's high time for another one.
 


As you can see, not much has changed. I've added in the taupe Rimmel eyeliner. I love taupe eyeliner but it's so difficult to find. The Rimmel one is a favourite but rarely in stock. I found it a while ago and it was half price so I grabbed one. 

This 100% Pure blush is gorgeous. I use it on my lips too. I would happily repurchase it once it's finished however I have other blushes to either finish or declutter first. I'm thinking about getting rid of my powder blushes, I'm not really into powder products any more, cream products are so much nicer. 
 
Not pictured is the Revlon Suede Ink lipstick. I got it a few weeks ago and have been using it every day. It's much nicer than the Maybelline Vinyl Ink lipstick, it doesn't last quite as long it's weightless on my lips and doesn't feel sticky. The stickyness of the Vinyl Ink lipsticks gets really annoying after a few hours.
 
 I finished my Maybelline Instant Perfector, I'm now using the Covergirl Clean Fresh Skin Milk. It's a nice foundation, it's not love but I'm happy to use it. 

When this Colour Pop lip liner is finished it will not be missed. It's a lovely product but the liner keeps on falling out of the pencil and it's really annoying. 

This Physician's Formula eyeliner is a must have, I've been using it for about fifteen years and will continue to use it until it's discontinued. I really hope that doesn't happen though as I haven't found another eyeliner that's better. 
 
The Barry M Fresh Face Cheek and Lip Tint is an underrated gem. As the name suggests, it's a cheek and lip tint that gives a gorgeous wash of long lasting colour. I use it under the 100% Pure Blush. 
 
I'm not in love the with By Terry eyeshadow. It creases and is a little too shimmery for my liking. It's nearly finished and I'll be glad to see it go. 
 
The Natio Infinite mascara is okay but not amazing. Once I've finished it I'll go back to my DB mascara's, they're much nicer. 
 
There's so much pan on the Hourglass powder. It's a gorgeous powder and one I'll definitely repurchase once I've finished my other powders. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!