Sunday 12 June 2022

Thoughts of the week

1. I really don't understand the US and their gun laws. How could they value their guns more than their children?

2. If you're in iso, sign up to Woolworths Delivery Unlimited. The first 30 days are free. You get unlimited, contactless delivery for all orders over $50. It made things so much easier when we were in iso.

3. We've just had new neighbours move in. I hope they're nice.

4. Why are people so stupid? I was talking to a lady on Thursday. She told me she was off for a PCR test as she had all the symptoms of covid. She wasn't wearing a face mask. FFS. Even if you believe that it's just a flu, do the right thing and try not to infect anyone else!

5. I'm on the hunt for shower steamers. What are you favourite brands?

1 comment :

  1. The US right now both baffles and scares me. I’ve only ever tried Elena Bath & Body steamers and quite like them. The breathe ones, eucalyptus & lemon or let go are my favourite but I usually just order some mixed packs and haven’t disliked any.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!