Sunday 15 May 2022

Thoughts of the week

1. We've had our fire on this week, it's been lovely. I love winter.

2. I am on the hunt for a new handbag. Now that I'm working I'd like something bigger. I want a big, soft, slouchy leather bag, with pockets on the outside and a handle long enough to be used crossbody. So far I'm not having any luck with my search.

3. Did you know that slides are awesome in the rain? When it's pelting down I take the boys to the park and they have a ball on the slide, it's like a water slide. They go flying off the end and love it.

4. I had to take a day off work this week because the boys were sick and it once again got me thinking how much easier life would be with family support.

5. There's a few retailers doing beauty elections at the moment, then posting for you to check out what's best in beauty. Seems silly to me because it's not really what people vote as their favourite products, they have to choose from a limited number of products, so you really only know what people prefer from the limited list that was available to them.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!