Sunday 20 March 2022

Thoughts of the week

1. I'm sure I have thoughts, I just don't know what they are at the moment.
 
2. I tried a power tea this week. It was interesting. I do think it helped give me energy and motivation. Maybe I need to have one every day, I might get things done.
 
3. Who shopped the Afterpay Day sales? I didn't. There was plenty I wanted but nothing I needed. It's not a bargain if you don't need it.
 
4. Have food prices gone up where you are? Here in Western Australia they have, groceries are so expensive now. Most items have gone up by at least 50 cents, some by more than $2. It's crazy.
 
5. I've started doing surveys on PureProfile again. It's an easy way to make a little bit of extra money. 
If you want to join use my link and we'll both get some extra cash.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!