Friday 4 March 2022

FFS Friday - What?

I am so very tired. All the time. I don't remember when I didn't feel tired. Pretty sure I've been tired since I got pregnant with Chai.
 
So. I've had a saga with my watch. It's a few months old and the back button stopped working. I was just going to ignore it, but it's a new watch and it should work, so I took it to Telstra. I knew it wasn't going to be straightforward because Telstra.
 
They took the watch and we waited. Two weeks after we'd given them the watch we got a message saying that they'd received it at the repair centre. Yes, it took two weeks to get there! FFS. Knowing how bad Australia Post is you'd think they would have used a courier, but no, they sent it regular mail. FFS.
 
But, here's where the fun started. Wednesday we got a message with a tracking number saying the watch was on it's way back to me. Yay! 
The tracking number didn't work.
Thursday we got an email saying it had been sent to Samsung for repair. WTF?
Friday we got a message from Samsung saying they'd received it. 
Later that day we got a message with a tracking number saying our parcel would be delivered by COB Friday. Now we were really confused. At 1.03pm we got a message saying it'd been delivered. 
It wasn't delivered to our house. 
We called the Telstra store but got the grumpy person who refused to check if it was there. 
Saturday we called the Telstra store again and discovered that it wasn't my watch that had been sent to the Telstra store, it was my new phone. (The phone wasn't due to arrive until after 3 March).
 
Monday morning I received a screen shot (of a blank screen) that had been taken from my watch.
I was at the Telstra store that day so they checked for me and there's nothing on the record saying what's happening with my watch. They're just as confused as I am. 

Yesterday I contacted Telstra. They have no idea what's going on with my watch, they aren't even sure where it is. Nice. Very nice. 

So I have no watch and no one knows what's going on. It's been 4 weeks now.
Fun. 
 
I'd really like my watch back.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!