Monday 14 February 2022

Two cream blushes I'm loving

I started writing this post last month before the face mask mandates came in, so let's just pretend I'm still wearing make-up whilst I tell you about the cream blushes that I was loving back when I wore make-up.

 



Blush is one of those products that I don't really get. It looks great on other people but on me unless it's really sheer I just look like a clown and I don't like it at all. I've experimented with different placements and blush types, but struggle to make them work. 
 
For the past six months I've been using cream blush and I'm in love. The ones I have can also be used on the lips which makes for quick, easy make-up. I apply them quite sheerly, just enough to brighten my face but not enough to make me look like a clown.
 

The blushes I'm using are 100% Pure Pink Grapefruit and Flower Beauty Strawberry Crush. They're both pretty, cool toned pinks.
 
Top: 100% Pure Pink Grapefruit. Bottom: Flower Beauty Strawberry Crush.

100% Pure Pink Grapefruit smells like fruit and is quite pigmented. It last all day on my cheeks and around three hours on the lips. It's a great tinted lip balm and I could see myself purchasing others to use exclusively on my lips. This is a hydrating product so great for my dry skin.
 
Flower Beauty Strawberry Crush is quite sheer, with buildable coverage. It isn't as hydrating as 100% Pure but still works well as a lip tint. It'd probably be a better option for people with oily skin as it's a little drier.
 
What's your favourite cream blush?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!