Sunday 6 February 2022

Thoughts of the week

1. I'm still here. I'll get back to posting regularly again sometime soon (I hope).
 
2. The boys have finished their first week back at school and loved it. They've both got beautiful teachers so that's wonderful.
 
3. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do all day now that the boys aren't here to amuse me. Being unsupervised all day is quite alarming.
 
4. There are so many jobs going at the moment and I'd really like one. There's one major issue though. I can't get to my resume. It's on the hard drive of my old PC that's so old I can't hook it up to a screen to get it working. I'm going to have to take it into a computer shop to get the info off it, but we don't have the spare funds for that at the moment.
 
5. Who's been shopping? I've only bought essential items, it's very boring.
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!