Wednesday 10 November 2021

Weird Wednesday

Today I'm starting a new series called Stupid Saturday. Haha, just kidding, it's Weird Wednesday. I do quite like the sound of Stupid Saturday though, I do plenty of stupid things I could talk about. Maybe later. 
 
Today it's Weird Wednesday and I've got a really good one. If you follow me on Instagram you might have already seen this, but don't spoil it for everyone else.
 
Have you ever used a really gritty face scrub on your arm pits? No? Give it a go. I gave my pits a good scrub a few months ago when I was getting rashes and haven't looked back. It's now part of my weekly routine. 
 
Using a scrub on irritated skin sounds silly, but I've found that very gently exfoliating my allergy rashes helps them to clear up. 
 

I use a really gritty scrub, my favourite is the Acure Brightening Facial Scrub. It has lots of tiny exfoliating grains in it. 

The first week I scrubbed my pits every second day. By the end of the week my pits felt so different, they were soft, smooth and the rashes were gone. 
 
Now I exfoliate once a week and that's enough to keep my pits feeling smooth. 
 
Smooth pits aside, the reason I keep on scrubbing them is because my BO has reduced significantly! I was really surprised at thought I was imagining things, but I wasn't. 
 
I smell so much better now, I have a lot less body odour. 
 
Have you ever tried scrubbing your pits?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!