Tuesday 13 July 2021

The Body Shop Fresh Raspberry Shower Gel

 
The Body Shop have two limited edition ranges out at the moment, Cool Daisy and Fresh Raspberry. I headed in store to check them out, thinking I'd buy the Daisy scent. Then I sniffed them both and the Fresh Raspberry came home with me. It smells amazing!
 
Funnily enough, it smells exactly like real, fresh raspberries. It's got the sweetness with that hint of tartness that raspberries have. Often raspberry scents are all sweet and no tartness, this one really nails it. 
 
The range consists of a shower gel, whipped body butter, gel body scrub and hydrating body mist. I'm tempted to get one of each but we all know that I don't need any more body products. 
 
I wish they'd release lip butters in the limited edition scents, their lip butters are so good.
 
Did you pick up any of the Fresh Raspberry or Cool Daisy range?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!