Thursday 22 July 2021

Laneige Gummy Bear Lip Glowy Balm


Laneige have really nailed it with their lip products. The Lip Sleeping Mask is a cult favourite for a reason and the Lip Glowy Balms don't get as much hype as they deserve. 
 
Last year they released a Gummy Bear flavour in the US which I really wanted. I was delighted when it finally became available at Sephora in Australia a few weeks ago, so I ordered the Lip Glowy Balm one immediately. I wish I'd ordered the Lip Sleeping Mask at the same time.
 
I'd read that the scent was like grape bubblegum but thankfully that wasn't correct. The scent smells exactly like sweet gummy bear lollies.
 
The colour is a light purple but it applies clear on my lips. In my opinion Lip Glowy Balms are like a non sticky version of Juicy Tubes. 
They're hydrating, glossy and gorgeous. I like that they come in a squeeze tube because it means there aren't any hygiene issues.
 
The only complaint I have is that whilst they smell great, they don't have a flavour. Why would you make something smell so amazing and not taste good too? Makes no sense to me. 
 
I purchased my Lip Glowy Balm for $23 from Sephora. 
 
Have you tried Lip Glowy Balms?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!