Sunday 2 May 2021

Thoughts of the week

1. There are some lovely new Flower Beauty products on the Chemist Warehouse website but I can't buy any of them because they're only available in store. How annoying.

2. It's suddenly got cold here in the south west and I've realised that I'm woefully unprepared. I have no winter sneakers as I killed my last pair, I only have one jumper and two pairs of jeans. Time to go shopping.

3. Speaking of shopping, I really don't like buying clothing and footwear online. It's so hit and miss, you never know what you're going to get. Being in WA things take at least a week to get here, so if I buy something that doesn't work for me the return process takes weeks. Unfortunately there isn't much variety here so I'm forced to shop online. First world problems.

4. This week I spent a whole day in front of the computer doing emails and admin that I've been putting off for ages. It was so good to get it all done. Now I can ignore everything for another few months.

5. Anzac slice is so good.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!