Tuesday 20 April 2021

The good old days

Remember when blogs were popular, Instagram wasn't just a selling platform and people wrote about products because they liked them?
 
I miss those times. I look at my Instagram feed now and it's all people trying to sell me things. I just want to look at pretty pictures, read about the products that people are loving and chat with other beauty lovers. 
 
Now I don't know what's an ad and what isn't, the reviews aren't genuine and it's like one big ad. It's taken all the fun out of blogs and Instagram. 
 
I've lost my enthusiasm for Instagram lately, it feels like too much effort. It's like being back at high school when everything was a popularity contest. 
 
I'm trying to fill my Instagram feed with pretty pictures and posts from genuine people. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!