Tuesday 13 April 2021

Bobbi Brown

 

Who else loves Bobbi Brown products? I've used and loved them for around twenty years now. The great thing about Bobbi's products is that they are consistently good. The quality doesn't change, the formulas don't change, they're just brilliant all the time. 
 
My first Bobbi Brown product was the Corrector. It was the first concealer that didn't crease on me. Ever. It's still one of the few concealers that don't make me look 90. 
 
Next up I tried the gel eyeliner. I bought the eye liner brush too and it's still going strong twenty years later. 
The gel eyeliner is brilliant, it stays put through almost everything. It's the only gel eyeliner I use.
 
The eye shadow sticks are a firm favourite. Like the Corrector, they stay put and don't crease.
 
I like the powder eyeshadows but don't use them very often as I find the shadow sticks are quicker. If I had more time in the mornings I'd use the powder shadows as they are great quality. 
 
If you haven't tried the Crushed lip range, you're really missing out. 
 
The Crushed Lip Colour is a lipstick that has a very unique texture. It feels like a weightless, super hydrating balm, whilst giving opaque colour. One layer gives a light, barely there colour, two layers gives long lasting, bold colour.  The formula is quite similar to the MAC Powder Kiss formula, so if you like that then you'll loved the Crushed Lip Colour.
 
I don't normally like liquid lipsticks but the Crushed Liquid Lip is really nice. It's long lasting, hydrating and very comfortable. It doesn't dry down so will leave marks on your cup, but the colour lasts around six hours before fading and leaving a nice tint behind.
 
Crushed Oil Infused Gloss is easily my favourite of the lot. It feels like I'm wearing a lip balm but looks like I have lipstick with gloss over the top. The colours are opaque and so pretty.
 
Bobbi Brown have also recently released the Crushed Shine Jelly Sticks that I really want to try.
 
Bobbi Brown products are such great, reliable products, the go to when you're after a natural, polished look.
 
 What's your favourite Bobbi Brown product?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!