Sunday 7 March 2021

Thoughts of the week

1. Finally women are getting a voice. We're being heard, we're being believed and change is happening. It's about time.

2. My baby boy is 10 on Tuesday.

3. I had a little sample tube of a gorgeous cleanser that I really liked. I went to buy the full size, $59. No thank you. I'll stick to my Natio cleanser.

4. My Grandma turned 103 yesterday.

5. There's this thing going around on Facebook that says if you wear skinny jeans and part your hair in the middle you're old, and people are getting offended over it.
What I don't understand is why is being old offensive? Would they rather be dead? It's either get older or die and I know what I'd rather. 
Being old is not bad, it brings with it wisdom, experience and a whole load of other wonderful things. 
People get offended over the strangest things.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!