Wednesday 10 March 2021

February Empties

The end of February snuck up fast! I totally forgot about posting my empties.

I've decided not to post my sachet sample empties any more, they're annoying and never have enough product for me to form an opinion, so there's no point posting about them. Added to that, they're annoying to store and photograph.
 
 
 
Kora Organics Nourishing Body Lotion
This is so lovely. I really enjoyed using it and will happily purchase it again.
 
Kopari Deodorant
One of my all time favourite natural deodorants. It's effective, good for sensitive pits and lasts through a sweaty work out. I've already got a replacement.
 
Lanolips Golden Ointment
This is a staple in our house. I use it on my dermatitis, Chai's rashes and any scrapes or cuts. 
 
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face and Body Sunscreen
Regular readers are probably tired of seeing this in my empties. It's such a great sunscreen for sensitive skin and eyes.
 
Ombra Daily Defence Sunscreen
I know how many raves the Ombra sunscreen gets but it just didn't work for me, it irritated my eyes so I used it on my chest and body.

Clarins Nourishing Revitalising Day Cream
Clarins have so many gorgeous products, I'm yet to find one of their products that I don't like. Whilst I enjoyed this moisturiser and would happily purchase it, I have enough moisturisers to last me for a long time so it won't be joining my collection.
 
Inika Organic Calendula Oil Cleanser
I really loved this cleanser. It smells beautiful, it doesn't irritate my eyes and it's a joy to use. I went to buy a full sized tube but it's $59 and no cleanser is worth $59. If it was reasonably priced I'd be telling you I've found my new favourite cleanser. 
 
L'Occitane Night Serum
After using around four vials of this night serum I can happily say it's not love. I did not notice any difference in my skin condition from using it. I expect results from my skin care and this did not produce them.
 
Salt by Hendrix Mermaid Oil
Oh how I love this gorgeous oil. I'll definitely be repurchasing when I've used up a few of the oils currently in my collection. Mermaid Oil smells beautiful, absorbs quickly and keeps my skin feeling soft and happy. 
 
Crabtree and Evelyn Cleanse and Awaken Shower Gel
I was so excited when I saw that Crabtree and Evelyn were available again, I've used and loved their products for years. As far as I'm aware they're only available online at the moment, but they ship to Australia so that's okay. 
The Cleanse and Awaken shower gel was my morning wake up. It smells fresh and revitalising, just what I need in the morning.
 
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra 
I will never be without Anthelios, it's the only sunscreen that I use on my face. If you have sensitive skin or eyes, get your hands on Anthelios, you'll never look back.
 
Kristin Ess The One Signature Conditioner
I liked the conditioner better than the shampoo, but it's nothing special, not worth the hype. 
 
L'Occitane Mineral Moisture Mask 
L'Occitane have so many beautiful products, I'd happily buy a store full of their products. Their moisture mask is lovely and I like that it's available in a single use size. If I didn't have a tub full of masks I'd happily purchase a tub of this gorgeous mask.
 
 
Tosses

These are all my tosses for the month. The Laneige and Shu cleansers irritated my eyes, the Physicians Formula lip butter and Laneige lip mask were expired and the other two products I just didn't love.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!