Tuesday 9 March 2021

Dear Chai

My beautiful boy. Today you are 10. Double digits!  
 
This time ten years ago you'd just been born and I was cuddling you and looking at your beautiful, perfect face. 

What a year it's been. You've returned to school, we've found out that you have Autism and Daddy is home for good.
 
You are such a happy, confident and outgoing boy. You make friends with everyone and are always sticking up for the underdog. You aren't afraid to stand up for yourself and others. 
 
You've thrived at school. You have lots of friends and have loved being there from your first day. 
 
You are creative, imaginative and full of joy. 
 
Today you're having the day off, Daddy has the day off and we're going down south for a family day.
 
I love watching you grow up and can't wait to see what you're going to do next. 

My precious boy, thank you for choosing me as your Mum. I couldn't be prouder of you. Happy birthday baby.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!