Sunday 17 January 2021

Thoughts of the week

1. I've started following Jimmy Barnes' facebook page. He posts clips of himself and his family singing, it's brilliant.
 
2. This summer I've been educating the children on classic Aussie singers and old school rock, they're loving it. The old music is so much better than what's around now.
 
3. Awesome news. Juicy Tubes will be available in Australia in the middle of this year! Finally! I can't wait to get my hands on them again. I hope they've used the same formula.
 
4. Home schooling is becoming more popular in Australia, especially since COVID. I really hope that the Education Department looks at the increase of home schooling parents and has a good think about why that might be. The schooling system here really needs to change. It should not be a one size fits all system, it should be flexible so it suits the student, not the student having to fit the system.
 
5. Today we're setting up a garden for Eljay. I bought a big planter box and it's being filled up today. I'm not sure we'll plant any seeds yet as it's going to be really hot this week, so we might leave it until next week when it's a bit cooler.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!