Tuesday 6 October 2020

Sol de Janeiro


My Sol de Janeiro collection has grown!

I've now added the Cheirosa 62 fragrance to my collection. I've wanted it for a while but didn't have a spare $125 to spend on perfume. Now there's a smaller size available for $42.

I don't buy perfume very often as I already have enough, but when I do I prefer to buy smaller sizes because they don't take as long to get through. The largest size I'll buy is 30mls, any larger just takes too long to finish.

Whilst I love all my Sol de Janeiro products, they really are overpriced. If it wasn't for the amazing scent there's no way I'd buy them. 

The Bum Bum cream is great, but there are so many other products that work just as well for a lot less. The same goes for the lip balm. It's lovely and very hydrating, but Burt's Bees works just as well.

If you're a fan of foody fragrances then you'll love Sol de Janeiro, if you aren't, save your money.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!