Tuesday 27 October 2020

October favourites


It's been a long time since I did a favourites post. I have a few new to me products that I've been loving, so it's time to tell you all about them.

The Ere Perez Morings all-beauty creme was gifted to me and I'm so glad it was because it's beautiful and I'll never be without it again. I've been using it as both a moisturiser and on days when my skin is really dry I'm using it as a primer.

Stila's Magnum XXX Mascara is amazing. If it came in brown it'd be the perfect mascara. My lashes look so long and thick when I wear this, it's like I'm wearing falsies. I haven't tried wearing it to the gym, but on non gym days it lasts all day and doesn't smudge or give me panda eyes.

The Invisibobble Sprunchie has been my go to hair tie lately. I like the regular invisibobble however I find it gets tangled in my hair, so this is the perfect solution. Plus, the leopard print is cute. 

There's no way I would have purchased the Nikkia Joy Cosmetics Velvet Finishing Powder, it's just not the sort of product that I'd buy as it's aimed at oily skinned people, which I am not. Thankfully, it was sent to me and we've been in love ever since. This is another product that I'll never be without again, it makes my skin look flawless. 

One of my favourite purchases of this year is my OrbitKey. It's such a brilliant idea and I couldn't love it more. I'm ordering one for Tiger and one for my bff. 

Instead of taking up a pile of space in my bag, my keys are now compact enough that I can put them in one of the small side pockets which gives me a lot more room in my bag. Plus, I don't have to worry about them scratching my phone or breaking the lining of my bag.

What have you been loving lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!