Sunday 13 September 2020

Thoughts of the Week

1. It's officially spring although you wouldn't know it from the weather we've had lately. I'm not complaining.

2.  Milani and Iconic London are available at Priceline now. I'll be really interested to see what products they have and what the pricing is. Let's hope it's not inflated like our prices usually are.

3. C got his first black eye this week. He was playing around at my BFF's house and head butted her dog. He can't decide if he thinks it's cool or annoying.

4. I miss the days when beauty message boards were really active. They were so much fun.

5. Despite my best attempts to grow an indoor jungle, I keep on killing my poor plants and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!